We collect the following personal information from you when you sign up or open an account or electronically submit to us your inquiries or requests in relation to Valenzuela Contact Tracing Program of the City:
Public and Private Establishments:
The collected personal information is utilized solely for health update processing and tracking, emergency response, documentation and contact tracing of residents of the City in compliance with Ordinance No. 783, Series of 2020 and is not shared with any outside parties other than the authorized app developer Appcase, Inc. This information enable us to properly process the online registration, inquiries and requests, forward it to appropriate offices for action and response, and provide the clients or complainants with appropriate updates and advisories in a legitimate format and in an orderly and timely manner. In accordance with your communication preferences, we will occasionally contact you to provide update status of your registrations, announce new features we build for you, if any, inform you of mandatory COVID-19 protocols, and share tips and information.
The City Government of Valenzuela does not share the registrants’ personal information with any third parties for their own advertising purposes. Only authorized personnel of the City Government of Valenzuela and its app developer Appcase, Inc., have access to personal information processed herein. The information processed will be stored and deleted in our database and Cloud Storage in accordance with existing laws and data security protocols of the City.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please contact the Compliance Officer for Privacy of City Health Office Al Bryan De Jesus at 8352-5000 local 1111 or at COVID Hotline 137-160 or e-mail the Data Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEEDBACK ON OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
If you have suggestions with regards to our privacy notice, you may reach the DPO through City Legal Office at 8292-1072 or email at email@example.com.
• LIBRE ANG BAKUNA PARA SA KWALIPIKADONG VALENZUELANO
• Ang mga nakapagparehistro lamang online sa https://www.valtrace.appcase.net gamit ang kanilang ValTrace accounts ang maaaring magpa-screen upang makakakuha ng bakuna para sa COVID-19
• Antabayanan ang tawag mula sa kawani ng City Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit (CESU) para sa validation. Matatanggap ang schedule kung kailan ibibigay ang unang turok ng bakuna.
• Isasailalim sa revalidation, briefing at medical screening ang kliyente bago bakunahan.
• Kumpletuhin ang dalawang dosage ng bakuna para sa COVID-19
• 18 taong gulang pataas lamang ang maaaring bigyan ng bakuna.